Summer basketball season is just around the corner. As parents and coaches know, youth basketball leagues and camps are a great way to help school-aged kids stay busy, keep their skills fresh, and create lasting memories.
This season, why not help your team create one more special memory? You can easily turn your custom sock order into a service learning opportunity with our Buy One – Give One Program. Here’s how:
How to Turn Your Custom Sock Order Into a Service Learning Opportunity
- Place a custom sock order with Your City Sports
- For every pair you order, we donate an equal number of pairs to a homeless shelter or charity of your choice.
- Involve your team by letting them research and choose the charity for the donation.
- Take the learning one step further by having team members deliver the socks in person.*
- When you arrange the in-person delivery, ask the recipient organization if a staff member can give your team a tour or talk to them about their work and the people they serve.
*We are happy to mail the sock donation to the recipient organization instead, but personal delivery is a popular option. Just make sure to check with the organization before hand to arrange a time and make sure they are able to take visitors.)
Whether you are ready to get started, planning ahead for the fall season, or just want to learn more about our products – we are here to help. Contact us to start an order, ask questions, or learn more about our Buy One – Give One program.